- Study of physics and mathematics at the University of Heidelberg, Germany,
from 1988 to 1991.
- Study of physics at the University of Hamburg, Germany,
from 1991 to 1994.
Diploma thesis title "The N=4 super-Liouville Action"
under supervision of Professor H. Nicolai.
Scholarship of the "Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes" from 1992 to 1994.
Ph.D. studies at DESY in Hamburg, Germany, with supervisor Professor F. Schrempp,
from 1994 to 1997.
Ph.D. thesis title "QCD-Instantons in Deep-Inelastic Scattering".
Postdoctoral position in theoretical physics
at NIKHEF, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from 1997 to 2000.
Postdoctoral position at University of Karlsruhe, Germany, from 2000
Staff position at DESY, Zeuthen, Germany, from 2002 to 2012.
- Helmholtz junior research group
"Computer algebra and higher orders in particle theory" July 2005 - Jun 2010.
- Habilitation at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in July 2009.
[Homepage S. Moch]
- Professor at Universität Hamburg since September 2012.